jQuery is a very powerful framework. Used by all the big companies, Microsoft, Apple, Google etc. It is cross-platform.
What you’ll learn
- jQuery programming
- Semantics of general programming
- The format of coding applications
- All the functions of jQuery programming
- Application programming
- Web development knowledge
- Passion for learning jQuery
- Basic computer knowledge and skills
- Passion for programming
- Basic knowledge of computer science is optional
- Passion for web development
Learn about everything there is to know about jQuery Applications and How To Program Them. A step by step process is used to show explain every facet of these topics.
Gain a good understanding of the following concepts with this course:
- What jQuery is?
- jQuery Certifications
- How to program in the jQuery language
- Features of the jQuery programming language
- Coding semantics
- Website programming
- Design practises of applications
- Application programming
- Network programming
This course will ensure you are not left out as more and more companies request this awesome language. This course will teach you everything about programming jQuery applications and websites.
You will receive all the knowledge to use and leverage the powerful technology behind these amazing and wonderful platforms.
Over 220,000 students have enrolled on my courses and all of them are extremely satisfied. You will also be satisfied with this course. If you do not like the course, remember that within 30 days you can request a full refund. I guarantee you satisfaction.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, please feel free to ask. I’m always happy to help those who want to learn.
To summarise this is what you get:
• Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription.
• All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
• Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
• Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
• Multiple coding challenges to practice your new skills (solutions included).
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to learn about jQuery
- Developers looking to learn the skills needed to utilise jQuery features
- Front-end developers
- People looking to learn about programming
- Those seeking to understand how jQuery works
- People seeking guidance on how to create jQuery based programs
- Beginners and experts in this field
- People seeking more knowledge on the various features of the jQuery programming language
- Web developers
- Back-end developers
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/jquery-series/
- If download link not working then Contact Us